Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

amusing

this reminds me so much of the Dragon Ball series i used to watch as a kid.
what made this so amusing was that you took every single cliche about.
(the repeating of the lines is intended you complainers its part of the cliche)

anyway im hoping to see something similiar to this in the future too.
keep it up!

9/11 memorial flash 9/11 memorial flash

great :)

i loved the disco music and all the flashing and stuff! you made humor out of one of the greatest tragedies in americas history, which is very brave and i appreciate it.
make something like this every memorial day pleaaaase?

"thats the way i take my piece"

Brown Bean Pudding Brown Bean Pudding

oh my- what?

its so random. at start it really didnt have much action but you surprised me with the ending :D makes me want moar.

You You

wow

i really liked the "modern CC" idea ^^. and the masterpiece made by the machine made me lol

Creepy Doll Creepy Doll

nice story

you presented the story told by the song really well! your animation was a lil' bit choppy but its forgiveable. keep practicing!

Paper flow Paper flow

woah

i liked the detail of the background. i was so much in the flash that when it ended i sorta snapped out of hypnosis or something O.o. fbf animation was well done and the music fit it quite well (not perfectly, mind you).
P.S this is way too underrated

Zyphonee responds:

Well, thank you very much for reviewing, my friend. The background wasn't really a pain in the ass to make. I took a plain sheet of paper texture and just started messing around with brushes and such, all bow to Photoshop, else, it would've been the true definition of nightmare in Flash, same would go if I tried to do it without a base, and would look worse.
I think I understand what you mean with this hipnosis whole, although I think it might aswell be just the shortness of it, and the fact that, unlike other flashes un which there's something really specific to watch, I tried to center the spectator's view on the whole screen. Thank you for reviewing, I aprettiate it!

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

stick battle with emotion?

that is something new. i like the way you added the dialog and the emotions.
keep up teh good work.
the ending almost made me cry ;_;

Skeleton Jack Skeleton Jack

nice!

i really like your action-packed style. also the mgs music suited really well.
only thing i didnt like was the ba quality of the "artifact".

also, the ending somehow reminded me of shoop da whoop, dunno if you intended to... also, fallout music rocks!

PeopleWhoPlayVideoGames PeopleWhoPlayVideoGames

whoa

this is one piece of awesome. yeah the animation was bad but who cares when you present it so well? i think everyone should see this.

Stickman91 responds:

DEFINITELY.

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick

im scared...

clock crew is everywhere! you cant just escape it...